Every day, animals arrive at the shelter. They come in all breeds, sizes, and colors. But one thing they all have in common is they’re looking for a few caring friends to love them. You can be one of them by joining our Caring Friends monthly giving program.
By becoming a monthly giver, you help provide a sustainable source of funding to ensure all animals receive the care they need. Join today, and you’ll join a community of Caring Friends who are having a huge impact in the lives of animals. Here’s how your gift can make a difference:
- A gift of $7 each month (only $.23 a day!) provides life-saving heart worm preventative for one medium sized dog.
- A gift of $15 each month (only $.50 a day!) provides a microchip for an animal.
- A gift of $20 each month (only $.67 a day!) buys a 50 lb bag of dog food to feed a shelter animal.
- A gift of $40 each month (only $1.34 a day…less than a cup of coffee!) will cover the cost to spay a female cat, and continues our efforts to decrease pet overpopulation.
In addition to providing ongoing life-saving care to an animal in need, there are many other benefits to being a monthly donor!
- It’s a greener and cheaper option! By giving monthly online, you’ll save money on stamps and envelopes. The shelter will save money too by only sending one thank you letter at the end of the year. We’ll also take you off the list for other mailings throughout the year.
- You’ll get the inside scoop on shelter news and upcoming events and…
- Coming soon – Discounts on certain FAMD events and merchandise.
To start your monthly gift, fill out the donation form below. You’ll receive a welcome email and other communications sharing the impact of your gift throughout the year.
Already giving monthly? Adding just $5 to your donation will add up to $60 each year, and will help even more animals in need. Email aspencer@MetroDetroitAnimals.org to update your monthly giving amount today!